**THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!**
Saturday, March 5, 2022 | 6PM – 9PM
Join us for our fundraising event for the conservation and care of our eastern black rhinos, Timu and Kianga!
While supporting our amazing rhinos, you can enjoy:
- An exquisite wine selection
- A delectable five-course catered dinner
- Being greeted by an animal ambassador
- A presentation all about rhinos by an Animal Care Specialist
- A silent auction
- St. Christopher Piesporter Goldtropfchen Riesling Kabinett, Germany
- Kuranui Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
- QSS Rare Rose, Portugal
- Arreio Red Blend, Portugal
- Punto Final Cabernet, Argentina
- Wine: St. Christopher Piesporter Goldropfchen Riesling
- Appetizer: Fruit Kabob with Balsamic Glaze
- Wine: Arreio Red Blend, Portugal
- Appetizer: Scottish Smoked Salmon Cristini
- Wine: QSS Rare Rose, Portugal
- Salad: Spring mix salad w/ sliced almonds, goat cheese and red raspberry vinaigrette
- Wine: Kuranui Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
- Main: Grilled Chicken wrapped in puff pastry wellington style, Rice pilaf and steamed broccoli, Rolls and butter
- Wine: Punto Final Cabernet, Argentina
- Dessert: Chocolate Truffle Mousse Cake
Zoo Member: $80
Zoo Non-Member: $90
Zoo Member Non-Drinking: $70
Zoo Non-Member Non-Drinking: $80
*Must be 21 years or older
- Pre-registration required! Tickets not available at the door.
- See our current COVID-19 policy. Sanitation stations will be located nearby for your safety.
- ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- There are no physical tickets for this event. Your name will be put on a list at the entrance of the event. Please bring your ID.
- Only purchase tickets through the Racine Zoo website or in person at the Zoo. All other places tickets may be sold are a scam.
- Proceeds benefit the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo.
Not A Zoo Member? Don't want to miss out on the special discounts? Join today and SAVE!