Saturday, February 12, 2022 | 6PM – 9PM
Love is in the air! Show your love in a unique way this year. Treat your sweetheart to a romantic evening at the Zoo!
- Refreshing champagne
- Open bar
- Delicious appetizers
- Exciting raffle
- Exceptional catered dinner
- Special presentation on Wild Animal Love (and how it's similar (or not) to our own lives)
- Appetizer: Stuffed Mushrooms (sausage and spinach / cheese)
- Bread and Salad: Salad of Greens with Sugared Pecans, Halved Grape Tomatoes, Orange Sections, Parmesan and Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Main: Grilled Pork Loin with Raspberry Mango Sauce over Wild Rice Blend and Asparagus
- Dessert: Tiramisu
Couple Pricing: $110
One Adult: $60
*Must be 21 years or older to attend.
- Pre-registration required! Tickets not available at the door.
- See our current COVID-19 policy. Sanitation stations will be located nearby for your safety.
- ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- There are no physical tickets for this event. Your name will be put on a list at the entrance of the event. Please bring your ID.
- Only purchase tickets through the Racine Zoo website or in person at the Zoo. All other places tickets may be sold are a scam.
- Proceeds benefit the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo.