Ticket sales are now closed.
Saturday, January 22, 2022 | 12PM - 2PM
Cozy up by the fire and enjoy the stunning view of Lake Michigan while sampling a unique selection of craft beers and delicious food!
- Sample 24 unique beers from local breweries
- Visit 6 food stations with soups, mac & cheese, sliders, and some sweet treats!
- An exclusive Racine Zoo beer glass souvenir
- Hot cocoa and Irish cream available for purchase
Event will take place outside by the Safari Base Camp Pavilion, so dress for the weather! We will have fire pits and space heaters to keep you warm, too!
- Lakefront Bumble Bear
- Lakefront Hazy Rabbit
- Lakefront La Gosa Rita
- Lakefront Maibock
- Dogfish 60 Minute Ipa
- Dogfish Hazy O Ipa
- Dogfish Seaquench
- Dogfish Slightly Mighty
- Raised Grain Black Walnut
- Raised Grain Everyday Warrior
- Raised Grain Naked Threesome
- Raised Grain Paradocs Red
- 1 Of Us Brewing Grannies Gummies
- 1 Of Us Brewing Squirtin & Squeelin
- 1 Of Us Brewing The Lerch
- 1 Of Us Brewing Tip to Tip
- Public Amber Ale
- Public Bits&Pieces
- Public Lakeshore Haze
- Public Up All Night
- Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing
- Sierra Nevada Powder Day IPA
- Sierra Nevada Atomic Torpedo
- SierraNevada Wild Little Thing
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Chicken & Dumplings
- BBQ Pork
- Mushroom & Swiss Kobe
- Shrimp & Crab
- Traditional Recipe
- Bite size assorted Raspberry Mousse, Black Forest, and Carrot Cake
- $40 per person drinking (Ages 21+)
- $30 per person non-drinking (Ages 3+)
- Children 2 years & younger: Free
Ticket sales close at 12PM on Friday, January 21 or when sold out.
**For guests 20 years and younger please indicate age in notes section of order.**
- Pre-registration required! Tickets not available at the door.
- See our current COVID-19 policy. Sanitation stations will be located nearby for your safety.
- ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- There are no physical tickets for this event. Your name will be put on a list at the entrance of the event. Please bring your ID.
- Only purchase tickets through the Racine Zoo website or in person at the Zoo. All other places tickets may be sold are a scam.
- Proceeds benefit the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo.