Wednesdays | 6PM – 8PM
Enjoy a few cold ones at our beer tasting event along the beautiful lakefront. Meet an animal ambassador and savor hors d'oeuvres while exploring unique, specially selected craft beers!
- Unlimited sampling of beer
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Animal Ambassador encounter
- An exclusive Racine Zoo beer glass souvenir
JULY 28 Beer Selection:
- Hola Racine Mexican Style Ale w/ Agave
- Everything Peaches is Good Peach Sour
- Dragon Boat Warrior Amber Ale
- Son of a Beej Biere de Garde
- 2021 Maslow Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout
*Must be 21 or older to attend.
Pre-registration required! Tickets not available at the door. Event takes place rain or shine.
See our current COVID-19 policy. Sanitation stations will be located nearby for your safety.
ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
There are no physical tickets for this event. Your name will be put on a list at the entrance of the event. Please bring your ID.
Only purchase tickets through the Racine Zoo website or in person at the Zoo. All other places tickets may be sold are a scam.
Proceeds benefit the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo.
If you like this event, you might like World Wine Wednesday, our wine tasting event!
Photos from 2019