An all-new concert series is coming to Racine Zoo! Join us Labor Day weekend for three upbeat, outdoor concerts along the scenic lakefront. Grab a bite to eat from the numerous dining options on site and let the music take you away.
Season Tickets (online only)
$80 per person (includes all 3 concerts)
Individual Tickets (online only)
$30 per person
Click on an artist below to learn more or buy tickets!
Doors open: 5:30PM
Shows begin: 7PM
- Concerts held rain or shine.
- Online ticket sales will conclude at 11PM the day before the concert.
- Tickets not available at the door.
- Only purchase tickets through the Racine Zoo website or in person at the Zoo. All other places tickets may be sold are a scam.
- ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
See our current COVID-19 policy. Sanitation stations will be located nearby for your safety.
Businesses/Organizations Welcome! Sign up for a Business Booth for a great promotional opportunity at any of the concerts!
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email Beth Heidorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262.636.9291 for more information.
General Information & More
• Be sure to bring everything you need to the concert. Once on campus, you are unable to leave and return without purchasing another ticket. Picnic dinners are allowed, bag chairs, blankets, and small folding tables. No open fires or grills are allowed on concert day. Food and beverages may be purchased at the event. A portion of all purchases is donated to the Zoo.
• The municipal ordinance states that persons are not allowed to carry in any alcoholic beverages. All bags or coolers brought into the Zoo WILL BE SEARCHED and alcoholic beverages will be held until the end of the concert. Beverages, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, are available for purchase on concert grounds. Proof of age for alcoholic beverage purchases is required. Proceeds from the sale of beverages at concerts help support the Racine Zoo.
• Persons are encouraged to clean up their area when leaving. Litter barrels and recycling bins are located throughout the grounds.
• Children 15 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times and kept under supervision. Children two and younger are admitted free of charge.
• Courtesy of the performances is required. We ask that you talk quietly if you must talk at all. Volunteers are instructed to escort any disruptive concert-goer off the grounds. We want everyone to enjoy the concerts and ask for your help and consideration toward others and the performers.
• Gates open at 5:30PM. Concerts begin at 7PM and end at approximately 9PM. The Zoo grounds close 30 minutes after the concert.
• Beverages and food are available for purchase by ticket only. Tickets are available for sale at the Food Court in increments of $1.
• No reserved seating is available. We ask concert-goers to be considerate of others when placing chairs and blankets.
• No photography or videotaping is permitted at concerts.
• Concerts are rain or shine. Umbrellas are permitted, but raincoats are encouraged as an alternative to umbrellas for concert-goer courtesy.
**Note** Assisted transportation will not be available. However, there are electric scooters for rent while supplies last (for $25). Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience.