Saturday, August 26, 2023 | 6PM – 9PM
Indulge in 5 unique whiskeys cleverly paired with a delightful 5-course dinner along the scenic lakefront while enjoying a presentation about our whiskered friends!
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Delightful 5-course dinner
- Whiskey sampling
- Silent auction
- Presentation on our whiskered friends
- Trails End 10 year
- Bardstown Fusion Series #9
- Great Lakes Distillery Still and Oak Bourbon (local distillery)
- Tenjaku Pure Malt Japanese Whiskey
- Koval Bourbon
MUST RSVP by Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 12pm
Limited seating, so get your tickets early!
- Pre-registration required! Tickets not available at the door.
- ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- There are no physical tickets for this event. Your name will be put on a list at the entrance of the event. Please bring your ID.
- Only purchase tickets through the Racine Zoo website or in person at the Zoo. All other places tickets may be sold are a scam.
- Proceeds benefit the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo.
Thank you to our sponsor!
Please fill out all applicable information below, including the first and last name of all guests who will be attending to make sure everyone in your party will be seated together. If you are purchasing for a Business or Organization please include the name of your company along with all attendees.
Note** If you are purchasing an entire table (Entire Table: 10 people for $1,000). Please check the box, then make sure to list your full name as the first guest followed by the rest of your party, also including their first and last name.
Note** If you are purchasing less than a table, please select the number of tickets from the drop-down box. List your full name as the first guest followed by the rest of your party, also including their first and last name.
Note** If you or one of your guest require a Vegetarian meal, please indicate that in Name text field
3) Guest Name
John Smith / Vegetarian Meal