Wednesday, October 7 – Sunday, November 1, 2020 | Racine Zoo
Enjoy an enchanting Halloween experience from the comfort of your own vehicle! Drive through our spooktacular light displays with ghostly charms perfect for guests of all ages.
6PM – 9PM
Wednesdays – Sundays
- $5 per person
- FREE for children ages 2 years and younger
(Cash or credit card accepted at the gate only)
This is a drive-through only experience, no walking allowed. Masks are not required for this event.
The Racine Zoo asks visitors follow the guidelines listed below:
- Large commercial or over-sized vehicles, motorcycles, open side vehicles and recreational devices (bicycles, scooters, skateboards, etc.) are not permitted
- Vehicles cannot be taller than 9 ft. 4 in.
- No buses
- Minivans and pickup trucks are permissible
- No honking! Maximum speed 3 mph
- No passing
- Guests may not exit their vehicle during the duration of the tour
- Tailgates, doors, and hatchbacks must be closed
- Objects may not be thrown out of a vehicle’s window
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted within the zoo
Enter at the 200 Goold Street gate entrance on the corner of Goold Street and Michigan Boulevard. MUST QUEUE on Michigan Boulevard along the lakefront. No left turns from Goold Street allowed.
ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Proceeds benefit the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email Executive Director, Beth Heidorn, at email@example.com.
About Traditions Holiday Lighting and Seasonal Decor, our lighting professionals
Traditions Holiday Lighting and Seasonal Decor was founded in 2011 and is based in Wisconsin, providing services to clients from Green Bay to Lake Geneva. They specialize in holiday lighting and landscape lighting, combining high quality products with a unique design and personal touch.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
A sneek peek of some of the lights!