Eco-Explorer- Discover what animals need to survive, go on a Zoo nature hunt, create an animal habitat and speak up for animals!
Outdoor Adventurer- Touch, smell and listen as you trek through the Zoo, play a relay game and bunk with the beasts in the Zoo (this is an overnight program, additional fees apply).
Senses- Use your eyes, ears, nose, and hands as you explore the Zoo and see how our animals use their senses.
Watching Wildlife- Become an animal architect, learn how to communicate like the animals, observe their wardrobe, create a shopping list and build a home of your own.
Junior Girl Scout Badges
Earth Connections- Travel through time and learn how to be an ecologist all while trying to save the plants and animals.
Plants and Animals- Create a creature cluster, learn about pesky plants and critters, wild relatives, and generate a garden gift.
- Wildlife- Take a closer look at some of our Zoo animals; find out who's staying alive, who's family, and who's holding the binoculars.
All programs are two and one-half hours long and the cost per Scout is $12 unless otherwise noted. We do not have a minimum group size; however, there is a minimum charge of $120 per program. You may combine with another group if you are unable to meet the minimum. The maximum group size is 20. You receive one free chaperone per troop. Additional chaperones are $6. No siblings please.
- We offer Scout programs year-round either on the weekends or after school on the weekdays.
- To register for a Scout program, please call the education department at 262-636-9580.
- Full payment and a completed registration form are required to hold your spot for the program. The Zoo does reserve the right to cancel a program at any time due to unforseen circumstances for a full refund to you.
- All classes will be held in the Kiwanis Education Center located on the southwest corner of the Historic Main Building. Please enter through the blue door.
- Please note: badges are not included in the program; however, a Racine Zoo patch may be purchased.